100 tests or 500 tests
RayBright® Live R600 is an amine-reactive fluorescent dye that binds both live and dead cells, with a much brighter signal in dead cells than living cells which refuse the dye while dead cells are stained both on the cell surface and intracellularly. This dye can be used to discriminate live and dead cells in flow cytometry analysis and is supplied frozen in DMSO solution at a pre-titrated concentration. End users are recommended to further determine the optimal concentration for their specific cell types.
RayBright® Live R600 dye is dissolved in anhydrous DMSO at pre-titrated dilution, supplied in 100 µl (100 tests) or 500 µl (500 tests).
RayBright® Live R647
Red Laser, 633 nm
Maximum Emission Wavelength
664 nm, equivalent to Cy5® and Alexa Fluor® 647 (Cy5® and Alexa Fluor® are the trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific and GE Health Care)
PBS, avoid buffer containing protein, Tris or sodium azide.
When frozen in -20°C, it is stable for 1 year. When stored in 4°C in light-blocking condition, it is stable for 1 month.
- Wash cells with PBS (free of protein, Tris and sodium azide) twice.
- Resuspend cells in 100 µl of PBS containing RayBright® Live R600 dye (1:100 ~ 1:500 dilution for 106 ~ 107 cells).
- Incubate the cells on ice or at 4°c for 20 minutes.
- Wash cells with FACS buffer once
- Continue for further standard flow cytometry staining.
- Cells can be fixed with paraformaldehyde or methanol for intracellular staining.
One million mouse splenocytes in 100 µl of PBS (protein free) were stained with RayBright® Live R600 at 1:200 dilution.
Note: RayBright® is a trademark of RayBiotech, Inc.