Protein Name & Synonyms:
Cadherin-17 (Intestinal peptide-associated transporter HPT-1) (Liver-intestine cadherin) (LI-cadherin)
0.14 ng/ml - 31.25 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human ADAMTSL-1/Punctin-1, AMSH/STAMBP, Annexin V, BATF3, Bora, Caveolin-2, CD2, CD200 R1, CHST3, COMT, Cystatin SA, Dopamine beta-Hydroxylase, Desmin, Exostosin-like 3, Ficolin-1, FosB/GOS3, FRS2, GATA-5, GFAP, GLI-3, HepaCAM, ARNT/HIF-1 beta, 17 betaHSD1/HSD17B1, IDO, Kallikrein 1, Kell, MDL-1/CLEC5A, NPDC-1, Numb, Olig2, p63/TP73L, Pax3, Semaphorin 4D, Sphingosine Kinase 1/SPHK1, TAZ/WWTR1, TC-PTP, Transglutaminase 3/TGM3, TPST2, TREML1/TLT-1.
Number of Targets Detected:
Compatible Sample Types:
- Cell Culture Supernatants
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.