RayBiotech’s recombinant protein products can be applied in various techniques to understand how proteins regulate cellular phenotype. Our extensive recombinant protein product selection includes proteins with diverse tags, expression hosts, & sizes.
Learn how recombinant proteins are made, their advantages, and their applications in research from our blog post Recombinant Proteins in Research.
Recombinant S. aureus PBP2a
- Protein expression can be ascertained easily by way of a universal tag
- Cheaper than native proteins
- Approval by an Institutional Review Board (IRB) is NOT required
- Proteins that are not properly folded or active can still be used in certain applications.
- Antibody & aptamer development
- Western blot controls
- ELISA standards
- Protein interactions
- Protein structure
- Cell culture experiments
- Antibody profiling
- Cell Lysis Buffer (for cell/tissue lysate kits only)