Sandwich ELISA Kits
Meet your needs for sensitive, specific, and quantitative analyte detection with sandwich ELISA kits from RayBiotech.
Choose From a Wide Selection of Kits Backed by Our 90-day 100% Guarantee
Your research should be limited only by the questions you can imagine. Never by a supplier's catalog. That's why, at RayBiotech, we invest in a large and highly experienced team of R&D scientists who have helped grow our sandwich ELISA catalog. With over 3000 target analytes across 16 different species, you can follow your research wherever it goes.
Through our huge offering of validated antibody pairs, we’ve created sandwich ELISA kits that target a comprehensive range of analytes and deliver exceptional reproducibility. All ELISA kits are manufactured under an ISO-certified quality management system and validated in sandwich ELISA studies which, along with 3000+ literature citations, has made RayBio® ELISA kits among the most trusted in the industry.
With our 90-day 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can choose an ELISA from RayBiotech with confidence —learn more>
How It Works
- RayBio® sandwich ELISA plates come pre-coated with the specific capture antibody for your kit.
- To start, pipette standards and samples into the wells. The target protein in the standards and the samples will bind to the immobilized antibody.
- Next, wash the wells and add the biotin-labeled detection antibody.
- Then, wash away unbound biotinylated antibodies and pipette HRP-conjugated streptavidin into the wells.
- Finally, add a colorimetric substrate solution. The intensity of the color development in the wells is proportional to the amount of target protein bound.
Need ultra-sensitivity? Short on Sample? Our IQELISAs Deliver
By combining the specificity and ease-of-use of an ELISA with the sensitivity of real-time PCR, IQELISAs give you 10x more sensitive detection using only 1/10th the sample volume. See for yourself how RayBiotech’s innovations help you see more, see confidently, and see deeper into biology by using an IQELISA.
- Save time with pre-coated 96 well plate
- Minimize waste with strip plate format
- Start immediately with a complete kit including all necessary reagents
- Publication-ready reproducible and reliable results
- Fully optimized for serum, plasma, cell culture medium, and lysates
- Expand your research with thousands of choices
- Validate data for follow up and confirmation of antibody arrays
Contents of Kit
- 96-well pre-coated strip plate (12x8)
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x)
- Sample Diluent Buffers
- Biotin-labeled Detection Antibody
- HRP-Streptavidin concentrate
- TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent
- Stop Solution
- Cell Lysis Buffer (for cell/tissue lysate kits only)