0.084 ng/ml - 20 ng/ml
Recommended Dilution (serum & plasma):
This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human Activin RIB (ALK-4), ADAM23, Artemin, Cardiotrophin1 (CT-1), Cathepsin V, FABP1 (L-FABP), FGF-20, GDF-8 (Myostatin), HAI-1, IL-27 R alpha (WSX-1), Insulin R (CD220), Kallikrein 7, LIF R alpha, Lipocalin-1, LTbR (Lymphotoxin beta R), Mesothelin, MFRP, Neuropilin-2, Neurturin, Nidogen-2, Olfactomedin-2 (Noelin-2), p53, PDECGF (Thymidine Phosphorylase), PDGF-CC, Progranulin, Ret, ROBO4, Semaphorin 6B, Serpin F1 (PEDF), SREC-I (SCARF1), SREC-II (SCARF2), TLR1, TLR3, TPP1 (Tripeptidyl-peptidase I), TREM-2, TrkC, TROY (TNFRSF19), Uromodulin, XIAP.
Number of Targets Detected:
Method of Detection:
1, 2, or 5 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
Protein Name & Synonyms:
Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) (EC 3.2.1.-) (EC 18.104.22.168) (Dipeptidyl carboxypeptidase I) (Kininase II) (CD antigen CD143) [Cleaved into: Angiotensin-converting enzyme, soluble form]
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
Need your results faster? Try RayBiotech's SpeedELISA platform for quantitative detection in just three hours.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.